http://www.justgiving.com/kimcycles

I am cycling to raise money for the fantastic UK based chaity Macmillan Cancer Support. Big thanks to everyone who has sponsored me so far! Justgiving is a quick, easy and secure way to donate online. See my other fundraising page, specific to the Macmillan organized part of the trip www.justgiving.com/kimcycles

Sunday 17 January 2010

www.justgiving.com/kimunkey_central_america

Three weeks to go til I fly and it seems to be all lists lists lists! Seems that still so much needs to be done/ got/ checked before heading off, and how on earth is all of this stuff going to fit in my panniers? My previous two trips were much more mini tours and there were two of us sharing out the camping equipment, and the trips were short enough not to carry spares so if seemed a lot less like a case of packing tetrus!

For now, a HUGE thanks to everyone who has sponsored my efforts for the fantastic UK based charity Macmillan over the last couple of years, you have all been fantastic! This trip is also to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support, and so far I have raised £2749.10! Anyone else who would like to sponsor me please visit my justgiving page, www.justgiving.com/kimunkey_central_america. It is a quick and secure way to donate, and if you are a UK tax payer and check the gift aid box Macmillan will recieve the tax on your donation too!

I will be putting up my provisional route and plans here over the next couple of weeks, so keep an eye out!

Thanks again to all you lovelies who've sponsored me!

No comments:

Post a Comment