http://www.justgiving.com/kimcycles

I am cycling to raise money for the fantastic UK based chaity Macmillan Cancer Support. Big thanks to everyone who has sponsored me so far! Justgiving is a quick, easy and secure way to donate online. See my other fundraising page, specific to the Macmillan organized part of the trip www.justgiving.com/kimcycles

Sunday 3 January 2010

One month to go and counting down!

Ok, so it's the third of January 2010 and the nerves have finally hit me! I have a few days over a month until I fly out to Panama with Macmillan Cancer Support to cycle the 720 km to Nicaragua with the group, and from them on the rest of the way to the Yucatan penninsula of Mexico on my own. Scary and exciting!! Mainly exciting! Woo hooo!

Still loads of planning to do, and am in the middle of finishing my website design, so will get back to that, but will start to update the blog with the details of the trip over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment